There are 127 files | Displaying 1 to 12 of 127 files.
The system detected 129 new stock trend changes over the course of the week. • Top momentum sector: Financials, Industrials, Technology and Utilities • The weakest sector is: Technology
1 – The system detected 38 new ETFs trend changes over the course of the week! 2 – Upgrades significantly exceeded downgrades over the week • Fixed Income was the most upgraded asset class among ETFs overall.
The system detected 178 new stock trend changes over the course of the week! • Top momentum countries: Japan, New Zealand and Singapore • Momentum Evolution: Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, and South Korea experienced an improvement in momentum over the last week. • Top momentum sectors: Basic Materials, Financials, Industrials and Technology • Consumer Goods, Health Care and Oil & Gas experienced a significant improvement in momentum. • Financials, Industrials and Consumer Goods have the highest upgrades over last week.
EMEA: • Top momentum countries: Egypt , Turkey ASIA: • Top momentum sectors: Technology • Oil & Gas and Health Care had the most significant momentum improvement during the course of the month • The weakest sectors are: Consumer Services and Utilities AMERICAS: Overall mkts weighted momentum is B+ MOMENTUM ENVIRONMENT: Stable. Overall weighted EM markets momentum is B
• Top momentum sector: Financials, Industrials and Utilities • Financials had the most significant momentum improvement during the course of the week! There are 32 new upgraded stocks in these sectors to exploit. • The weakest sectors are: Consumer Services and Oil & Gas.
• Top momentum countries (80% or above): Austria, France, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal and UK • Lower Momentum metrics in Belgium, Ireland, Israel and Spain
The system detected 37 new ETFs trend changes over the course of the week! Upgrades significantly exceeded downgrades over the week
• Top momentum sectors: Utilities, Industrials & Financials • Financials & Oil & Gas had the most significant momentum improvement during the course of the week! There are 74 new upgraded stocks in these sectors to exploit! • Momentum was essentially flat in the Utilities and Telecom sectors.
• Top momentum countries: Italy and Portugal • Momentum Evolution: U.K, Sweden and France recorded the highest number of upgrades over the week!
• Top momentum countries: Japan followed by New Zealand. • Top momentum sectors: Basic Materials & Industrials
Equity markets have been on a long positive run - a much greater than average 18 months without a correction. Trendrating has recently been issuing a higher number of downgrades, raising flags about the direction of equity markets. To protect from damaging negative returns, investors are advised to use Trendrating to monitor their portfolios and watch lists for securities in negative momentum. Investors are encouraged to dedicate more time to the systematic control of risks
Since March 2017, momentum in Oil & Gas stocks has deteriorated sharply. Currently, only 49% of stocks retain an A rating. When we look at the evolution of momentum at the Industry level, we find that 22% of Oil Equipment, Services & Distribution companies have been downgraded over the last month.