LUGANO, SWITZERLAND (April 2020) – Trendrating, a global leader in advanced analytics and ‘trend-capture’ technology in financial markets, recently announced the release of its latest software update for its popular Performance Management Platform. Version 2.7.0 enables investment managers to extract even greater value from the firm’s cloud-based software platform to identify investment opportunities and to avoid risk without changing their investment workflow process.
Trendrating’s Performance Management Platform, comprised of easy-to-use interconnected modules, is designed to seamlessly complement investment managers’ fundamental stock analysis, providing an additional layer of intelligence to supplement any investment style. Its unique and innovative trend capture methodology enables investment managers to raise the level of efficacy during the security selection and portfolio construction phases of the investment process, helping them to maximise the value of their strategy while providing enhanced risk management.
This latest technical upgrade introduces a number of new functionalities for users, notably:
- Screening, Portfolio and Strategy Reporting
- New set of features to generate on-demand and customized reporting and default reporting templates for portfolios and lists of stocks, better supporting users’ analysis and communication needs while saving time.
- Ability to save customized templates and use them on portfolios and strategies in one click.
- Market Trend Capture Rating (TCR) Changes
- Offers users the ability to compare TRC changes to previous day and month to support rotation and allocation decisions.
- Capture upgrades and downgrades across global markets, regions, sectors and industries.
- New ‘Rationale Field’ in Portfolio Analysis and Strategy Builder provides full transparency on the optimization process.
- Help Page
- New glossary page for trend and strategy builder analytics.
Version 2.7.0 also delivers several enhancements to existing functionalities, key among them the ability to maintain ranking order of securities when sorting by market, industry, sector or currency. Additional improvements were also made to the ‘Portfolio Import’ functionality and to the asset allocation pie charts in the Strategy Builder (that also benefitted from an updated User Guide).
Commenting on the latest release for Trendrating’s Performance Management Platform, Rocco Pellegrinelli, founder and CEO, remarked, “As our global client base expands in size and investor profile, we are committed to continuously adding new features and capabilities that fit seamlessly into different types of investment workflows and help active managers to maximise the value of their investment strategies.”
Read more about Trendrating’s Performance Management Platform at https://www.trendrating.com/our-solutions/#platform.
Founded in 2013, Trendrating is a leader in the field of advanced analytics and ‘trend capture’ technology in the asset management and wealth management industries. Serving more than 100 clients globally and strategic partners such as Euronext, its proprietary analytics and unique trend-capture and rating methodologies are used as part of their investment decision-making process in wealth management, private banking, advisory and hedge funds to maximize returns and to control risks. The ability to capture a large part of the bull trends and avoiding most of the bear trends in stocks, ETFs, indexes, geographies and sectors over different market cycles is the essence of successful investing. In 2019, Trendrating was honoured by Capital Markets CIO Outlook as one of the Top 10 Portfolio Analytics Solution Providers.